Monday, January 23, 2012

Heartbreak at Candlestick

**Patrick Willis pumping us up before the game!**
Sunday, bloody sunday. The San Francisco 49ers have broken my heart. They came a long way this season and gave me more hope and bragging rights than I have in years being a forever faithful niners fan. I was wearing red and getting loud, but they must've needed something more than I could yell at the TV because in overtime they submitted to the dreaded NY Giants. Many people may think "it's just football", NO! It's not just football it is in fact something that brings my family together, links me to where my roots are, and gives me a reason to scream for joy and agony all at once! I love my 49ers and I will never back down to anyone that talks smack about them. I can honestly say that this is the proudest they have made me. Next season we'll be back with revenge in our hearts and experience to back it up. I love my niners that will never change just thought after years of them showing up for me I could give them a shout out on my blog!
**Jim Harbaugh leading with intensity**
**Vernon Davis TD Pass**
Thank You 4 A Great Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment