Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Favorite Quotes to Live By

Everyone has their favorite quotes, montra, motto, etc. The one that has personally stuck with me from my favorite movie "Blow" with Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruise.

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars." -George Jung

One of my new favorites is light-hearted and exciting!






This one is a little more straight forward and may seem a little more cynical, but you gotta be strict with who you let in your life. 


 These are some of my favorite quotes to live by. What are some of yours that you live by or try to implement in your life?

2 comments:

  1. I have always liked Don't Cry Because It Is Over Smile Because It Happened- Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Seuss and Abraham Lincoln pretty much got their "poop" in one sock, when it comes to clarifying philosophical thoughts on Life!

    ReplyDelete