Thursday, February 23, 2012

grrr baby very grrr!

So my sister looks like a super model all the time in this occasion I actually assisted with the look. She has ridiculously long beautiful hair and long legs. She was getting ready for "Sweethearts" a high school girls choice dance, I had the day off and had to be a part of process. I never like to miss the moments that 20 years from now will be a memory we talk about. Anyways to the good stuff, I got the honor of doing her HAIR! She is very particular about her hair and didn't go through the experience without a fight.

 How do you think it turned out? I feel pretty proud :)

Her dance team went in a group to the dance and they all wore they cheetah fedoras in their pictures she looked so grown up and lovely!

1 comment:

  1. I know I've already told you this, but you are a hair genius.

    ReplyDelete