Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shreddin The Gnar


My uncle and his fiancé came to visit from California to take part in the "Greatest Snow on Earth" at our local ski resort Brian Head. They had recently gone snowboarding in Lake Tahoe and I was hoping that we could prove that Utah deserves the snow title. The drive up was beautiful and gave me hope for a great day of boarding. Not to mention that the prices here made the entire trip worth it, especially to the Californians. We had a ton of 50% off coupons making a full day lift ticket only $25. The runs were sunny and not busy at all. Now I've been going to the gym for one of my classes and was expecting that would play to my advantage about not getting sore using the awkward muscles of snowboarding. Well the next day I was hurtin stairs became my biggest enemy. I used to snowboard every weekend had a pass and loved every minute of it. We were all hanging out I was thinking that everyone would be in my same boat, apparently not at all I was the weakling. All in all the day was awesome and the hurt was worth it!
Taking a breather on the hill!

On a side note we stopped at a gas station to get some snacks for the day and ran into these beauts...Double Sided AIRHEADS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment